Saturday 10 May 2008

Insight of a fuzzy hybrid

Well, seeing that few ppl are talking, and that i have an abundance of time now, guess I'll write down here what being in S4 has been for me.

I still remember when I first came into 4S4, I really wanted to transfer, dunno why, kinda had something against the class. But soon, I kinda grew attached to the class and everything in it. Even Mr. Chan's lessons started to turn interesting. (remember how crappy he was last time, namecards and all...) Just when I thought that things were gonna be fun, along came that nerve-wrecking, soul-eating sin of all sins, Pn wong. Yeap, that bald maths teacher who screwed up my form 4 add maths. My deepest sympathy's to her current students, wherever you may be.

Putting that aside, dun wanna bring up anymore depressing events, god knows how many of you guys took anti-depressants already after hearing her name. To put everything in a nutshell, I really had fun being part of the S4 family. We've been through a lot, had fun and crappy times together, and also made crappy promises to Mr. Tee. (damn, I think I'm gonna owe him another wan soon) But the fact is, we all stuck together in a class, and helped and supported each other through it all. And to me, thats what its really all about. I value all the times I've spent together with all my classmates and I hope that even after we've walked our own separate paths, we'll still stay in touch.

Now I gotta say sorry. I'd like to apologize cause I wasn't always around in class and didn't to get to know everyone in my class well. I've always been running about (more times then ISA I bet) and never got the chance to sit down with everyone and get to know everyone personally. Now this, I truly regret the most throughout all the time I spent in S4. Oh well, we still got a few more months left, lets see what we can do in this time we have left.

Oh and before I stop hogging space, for those who took notice to my class page caption, I'm giving a special for all S4 people, no consultation fees and privacy is my policy XD lolz. But seriously, if you ever need someone to speak to or to listen to u, thats what frens are for. Dun believe, ask CAFFEINE!!!!<---(Juliana)


PS: To those who donated blood, you ppl totally rock. After SPM, lets go again XD

No comments: