Thursday 27 November 2008

SPBT Books and Certificates!!!

Hello guys, i have a very important announcement and reminder for everyone. Please do take note. According to teacher, Form 5 students shall return all their SPBT books in December. Here's the details i got from teacher.

Date : 3rd December 2008 (Wednesday)
Time : 8:30a.m. - 11:30a.m.
Venue : 5S4 classroom
No. of books : 18 per student

You guys are reminded to bring all the books on time as there will no other date to return the books. In addition, please come as early as possible (after 8:30a.m. but don't too late) as i wish to go home earlier too. LOL!! If you lack of any book, please buy to replace it. You have to return all of your books in order to get your certificates (testimonial if i'm not mistaken). I'll message the very first student in our class and they will pass down the message until the last student. If you have any questions, contact me please. Thank you.

Regards,
Kien Hoong.

1 comment:

blindnotdeath said...

Sorry. Because Tjia Hwei used my name to scold you in chat box. I just help you. I did not mean to involve you in my post.