Sunday 1 June 2008

Jing Wei

I belief there is no use to open criticize other classes
So i take this as ur personal opinion and not referring to the whole class(5s3)

~~
Some class might be good in terms of IQ or EQ
But what makes s4 special is that there is someone which is good at AQ
AQ?Ape tu?
*AQ is Jing Wei favorite book


--IQ bagus punya orang
I BELIEVE should be top 5

--EQ bagus punya orang
Hua Ngik

--AQ bagus punya orang
Jing Wei and Juliana

~~
We were sitting for moral at Friday
Around 9.30(i guess)
I saw a Teenager huge in size
Handing in his exam paper and went on reading EST
Seems that he has full confidence in his paper which i think he owes revise it at home
That Guy is a friend of ours Liu Jing Wei

He has the most unique hairstyle in our school
UFO?Fashion?MONK...?
He is also one who believe in his God truly and faithfully(good point?bad point?)
"God will punish you"--Jing Wei says
Which gives him certain popularity in our class

Famous nick name of his
Mr I aka I 先生

Mr I brings in meaning

1.His Christian name?
errr...sorry..English name?
The Capital letter of his what so ever name before his Sir name

2.I chinese is 我
我行我素
A well known incident of his
He was the lone ranger which admitted that Pn Wong gave homework to S4

I think since there was the turning point of his image in s4

"会被鞭的"
"神会罚你"
--Mr I quotes

..............................
Everything is there for a purpose
Maybe MAYBE maybe
because of him our class turns out to have more topic and issue
And more lively?
rrrrrright?^^

No comments: