Monday 23 June 2008

So......

So,u know the wonder of Internet and blog,instead of telling one by one who asked To-Die(Quote from Mr.CFO) aka today,I told them to check out 5s4class08 blog.

So,ok again.It's not surprising enough(Does that mean i'm officially injury-prone??),or important enough to be a surprise(I'm so insignificant..*cry*).But here the story goes...I got injured during the line of duty aka my taekwondo.It's a ligament tear and I'll be on cast and crutches for 6 weeks,but there are chances we(as in doc and me)can remove it earlier,then it'll be brace and still crutches for about 2 more weeks before I can walk on my own with braces...

So,your beloved(*blek*wakakaka)KK will be MIA for approximately 2 months,guys,my fellow classmates,please keep the class clean.We've already nailed the papan notice competition,hopefully we can nail the cleanliness competition too...

Ok,SharonC signing off..See u guys tmr,I hafta squint my eyes to see any missing marks for AddMath..buhbye

5 comments:

blindnotdeath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blindnotdeath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blindnotdeath said...

Huh! Must I sit with a girl for quite a long time? I really afraid Chee Keong will kill me! Like last year how Sean Paul killed me! The most unlucky, a girl will always help her boyfriend although her boyfriend did wrong! Therefore, it is unfair! I really do not want the same thing happen to me again! So, now I seldom talk to girls, very...... very seldom!

--minChern-- said...

why were the other top 2 comments removed???

blindnotdeath said...

Just kidding la! Sin Yee and Chee Keong are good people!