Saturday 21 June 2008

Surprise Awaiting On Monday

Ok,guys,my fellow classmates..
I got a SURPRISE for u guys on MONDAY..Some of u might already know,some don't..But you'll see.I jz hope I still have the strength to carry on for 6 weeks,2 months???I'm not sure myself..

Anyhow,good luck for all of your results,and hopefully everybody passes AddMath.Darn,when I did the paper,I thought I know how to do,u know...Then yesterday,BAM..semua salah..Those I simply create one correct pulak..chixin...Aiya,whatever la,jz ranting here..

Surprise for u on Mon,those who already know,please don't go bocor bocor,I wanna surprise..

4 comments:

Peter said...

Argh... Monday I won't be around...

James B. Yap said...

Ya la. Going to visit parliament la. Tell us on Tuesday you know.

SharonC said...

Tues? Can. Provided I got the strength to carry on...ARGH...SPM year

James B. Yap said...

Okay la. Tuesday then. What else can we do?