Saturday 13 December 2008

Do you remember?



The last day of SPM, the last day we were in our school uniforms.

Do you remember the euphoria? Do you remember the moment you walked out of school in your school uniforms for the last time? What was on your mind when you handed in your last paper? Were you eager to leave the school? Or did you look back and saviour the last few moments?

After SPM celebration

I woke up this morning realising that my high school life was over and will never come back again. I don't know why the feeling just came to me this morning, maybe I was in a state of denial all this while.



This is the only informal picture of the almost full class. I guess this is and was the the last photo of us together.

Whooops? Don't worry! I would be THREE (Supposed to be 'there') for you.

One final photo for today, I don't really have much pictures. I was really lazy and just wasn't in the mood to take more pictures when I was in class with you guys. Maybe it is true that we do not know how to appreciate things until it is really gone.


Is high school life really over? It just feels like school will start again after the holidays.
However, no matter how real it feels, it will never come back again.


CHEERS MY FELLOW 4S4/5S4 CLASSMATES!!!

干杯!!!

No comments: