Thursday 4 December 2008

It's goodbye for now...

I'll miss each and everyone of you. Eventhough I'm just someone sitting infront, not knowing whataver you guys are doing behind me, I'll still miss the noise of 5S4. The laughter from every corner of the class, will always be kept locked in my heart.

Gosh...I still remember the first day in form 4, I seriously didn't like this class. Everyone was a stranger to me. I came from 3B5, tagging along a few guys not even a girl. Duno who to sit with and duno who to mix with. It was lonely. Since form 1 till now, I always ended up in a class with friends that aren't close to me. Maybe God is saying GO MIX AROUND WITH OTHERS!

I seriously didn't enjoy being in this class at the beginning. Felt like I'm a stranger. Sometimes I felt that its better to leave the class to do my duties than to be in class. But I was wrong. Thank God I manage fit myself in some group (dun think i need to mention) and had my life going. Felt like I have a family again. They took care of me and I took care of them (at least I think did) XD.

Well, we should keep in touch always. Our class is amazing and you won't find any class like ours. S4 rox!! ^^ Although we'll all be seperated, but I believe, someday we'll meet again. It's goodbye for now. Love ya S4, always.

TS

No comments: