Monday 4 August 2008

Class Trip...

Since Kien Hoong has started a post for the class t-shirt, I will follow suit and start one on our class trip. Honestly, I'm too enthusiastic about organising the trip after Peter and my long and perilous endeavour in completing the class page project. Putting the past behind me, let's look forward to this one.

First of all, I heard that the beach is a priority. Agreed. I actually hope that we can throw in some trekking too but I follow the majority. Secondly, the East Coast and parts of Borneo are not included in the options as it is the monsoon season. We don't to see some of our classmates having fun in the sea and next thing you know it they are "surfing" with the dolphins.

Poh Li and I want to take up this challenge. I hope that you can work with us and forgive me for the times that I have rubbed you the wrong way. Forget about those times and lets look forward to having fun at possibly our last outing together as a class.

Please leave your comments and ideas in the comment section of this post. I hope that you guys will be quick and efficient.

Yours most sincerely and humbly,
Pope Baldie...

5 comments:

blindnotdeath said...

Any place for class trip is okay, but I hope I can afford it.

振隽の孙 said...

its okay for both of u to do the class trip...i think tat its better to have a vote in class as to know the majority's idea...i m totally agree to go to the beach after all...hope tat u could tell kien hong bout it b4 u start doing it..

SharonC said...

As long as it's not oversea,i'm fine with it.I never travel much,so anywhere is somewhere to me.

David Tai said...

full backing up here..but better not too late

The Red Devils said...

I think we should make a class trip to Putajaya. (hope to see the (SLEEPER)Pak Lah!!!